Here is what I can check off my list. I think the crossed off items are integrated well enough in my lifestyle that I am moving the uncrossed to February.
I have been playing 15 minutes of piano everyday though. I keep playing Für Elise and I need motivation to play something new. Any suggestions? Leave a comment.
January 2009 To Do List
- Play piano everyday for 30 minutes, at least
- Post a new blog everyday even if it is pre-scheduled
- Try two new restaurants
- Read two books
- Extend my French correspondence course
- Record lesson 2 oral exercises and send in lessons 3-7 for the French correspondence course
- Play cello everyday for 15 minutes, at least
- Begin ear training and jazz theory
- Complete a Chinese (traditional or simplified) lesson a week
- Submit 5 poems to a publication
- Write 2 new poems and edit 1 older poem
- Attend a Negative Spaces poetry reading or a UICA writer’s group